Human Resources Division
Our Mission - To recruit, train and retain qualified professional and dedicated people to accomplish the mission of the City.
Human Resources manages and coordinates the needs of the over 200 employees of the City. These tasks include:
- Creating accurate job descriptions
- Seeking diverse qualified applicants to fill open positions
- Maintaining policies to ensure all employees are treated consistently and fairly
- Establishing procedures for employee evaluations
- Administering fringe benefit programs
- Training of employees
- Complying with a variety of employment laws
- Maintain complete and accurate personnel files
In addition to the above, Human Resources handles Risk Management.
Additional policies and procedures exist to meet the special requirements of public safety.
To contact the City of Waycross's Human Resources Department via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
E-Verify # 228812